- What is the difference between the Velvet Matte liquid lipsticks and the Ultra Matte Lip Paints?
The Velvet Matte liquid lipsticks are very creamy and contain oils to keep lips hydrated. The finish on them is a soft velvet matte finish. The Ultra Matte lip paints are very lightweight and once dried will be an ultra matte finish. Both the liquid lipsticks and lip paints are long wearing.
- Are the Velvet Matte liquid lipsticks and Ultra Matte lip paints kiss and smudge proof?
Velvet Matte liquid lipsticks are not kiss or smudge proof. They contain natural oils and moisturizing ingredients for a hydrating comfortable long wear. Sorry but you gotta keep your soft lips to yourself!
Ultra Matte lip paints are kiss and smudge proof as they dry completely matte however we recommend no long make out sessions!
Are the colors listed online exactly what they will look like on me?
Due to the range of different skin tones, computer screens and phone monitors we can not guarantee that the color you see online will match exactly in person and on your lips. Colors may vary slightly.
- Are all Living Dead Beauty products vegan and cruelty free?
Yes! We are a 100% vegan and cruelty free brand, always and forever!
- Where is Living Dead Beauty located?
We are located in California.
- Where are Living Dead Beauty products made?
All of our products are made through an approved professional cosmetic manufacturer in the USA, Canada & China.